I’m excited to gather a team of reading friends who would like to help me spread the word about my next novel, The Legacy of Longdale Manor. This dual-time English novel is set in 1912 and 2012 and includes family drama, romance, and inspiration. Two women, a century apart, are taken on a journey to healing, faith, and forgiveness in this heartfelt dual-time Edwardian romance. You can read more about the story on this page.
Influencer copies will go out in mid to late August. The promotion period is August 26 – October 26. Before you apply to join the team, please consider your schedule and decide if you have time to read the book and post reviews online by the release date, September 26, and can also commit to do at least three other things to help promote the book. We’ll be connecting via email and through the Carrie’s Reading Friends Facebook Group, so plan to check in there often for information and helpful images to make promotion easy and fun.
Promotion ideas include:
- Post reviews on GoodReads, Amazon, BookBub, CBD, Barnes & Noble, etc.
- Tell your friends about the book on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Request your library buy a copy.
- Buy copies as gifts for friends and family.
- Pass out bookmarks or postcards to friends.
- Post a review on your blog or website.
- Invite me to visit or Zoom with your book club.
- Share the Launch Giveaway info on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
- Forward my book launch author newsletter to a friend.
- Attend my in-person book launch event or Facebook Live Event.
I have a limited number of influencer copies available for team members who live in the US. If you’d like to join the influencer team, please send me a message via my website connect form.
You must include the following information to be considered for the team:
- Your email
- Your mailing address
- A link to a review, blog post, or social media post featuring one of my previous books. (You can make a new post to meet this requirement if needed.)
- Also tell me three ways you would like to promote the book.
- Would you like a paperback copy or a link to Netgalley for an eBook?
- I will post the influencer team list in Carrie’s Reading Friends as soon as all the slots are filled.
Thanks very much!