I am very greatful for the response I received to this post! Carrie’s Reading Friends is full now. I’ll announce here when I can expand the group to include more friends. Thanks very much!
Carrie’s Reading Friends will receive an Advanced Reader Copy of my book, The Governess of Highland Hall, in early August, two months before it releases. If you enjoy the book, I’m asking you to write a review and post it at one or more of the places listed below and help spread the word about the book through social media and in other creative ways as you are able. You will also be invited to join a private Facebook group where we will connect and share ideas for promoting the book, starting on September 22 and running through launch week, October 13 – 19. This will be a fun and encouraging group, and I look forward to connecting with you there.
Here are some ways Carrie’s Reading Friends can promote the book:
- Write a review for Amazon, CBD.com, Barnes & Noble, Goodreads, NovelCrossing, Books A Million, or any other online review site.
- Talk about the book on social media sites, adding links to my website.
- Blog about the book, including cover, summary, and purchase links.
- Share the book video trailer on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Share the 6-minute podcast about the book on social media or a blog.
- Ask your local library or church library to order the book, or donate a copy to them.
- Write an article about the book and submit it to an online magazine.
- Suggest the book to your book club.
- Write a review for your local newspaper.
- Purchase copies to give away as gifts to friends and family.
- Pin the cover on Pinterest and link back to my website.
- Suggest the book on reading forums, like those on Goodreads.
- Share your favorite quotes from the book online. If you purchase an e-book, highlight your favorite quotes.
- Promote the giveaways connected with launch week on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Information about all these ideas will be available through the Facebook group.
- If you live locally, you’ll be invited to be an honored guest at the Book Launch Tea Party on Sunday October 13th.
Please visit The Governess of Highland Hall page at my website, read the summary, and listen to the 6-minute podcast. http://carrieturansky.com/index.php/books/the-governess-of-highland-hall
If you like what you see there, and you have time and are willing to commit to reading and reviewing, checking in with the Facebook group, and promoting The Governess of Highland Hall, then please copy and paste the following questions into an email, fill in the information, and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have you read any of my books? If so, which was your favorite and why?
Have you blogged or posted a review of my books in the past? If so please post a link to that review.
Have you recommended my books on social media or personally in the past? If so, which titles, and where, or to whom?
Do you have time to read The Governess of Highland Hall and participate in promotion prior to the October 15th release date?
Would you be willing to participate in a private Facebook group for a few weeks around the release of her new book?
Thanks for your interest in joining Carrie’s Reading Friends. Space is limited in the group, so get in touch soon. Because of the cost of mailing books, the free advanced reading copies will be available to US residents only. But those living outside the US are welcome to join with us and participate in the Facebook group. Thanks so much! I appreciate you and look forward to getting to know you more as we spread the word about The Governess of Highland Hall.
Blessings and Happy Reading!