The Governess of Highland Hall has received over 100 5-Star Reviews on Amazon, and it’s time to celebrate! As a way to say thank you to my friends and help more readers discover this story . . . I’m hosting this fun giveaway of Highland Hall themed gifts. See the photo and list of items below.
I purchased the recipe book, tea towel, and bluebell sachet in England on my last trip. So they’ve traveled all around the UK and back home with me . . . and I’m excited to share them with you!
The items in the Giveaway include:
- Two English Bone China Teacups
- Tea Towel from England’s Lake District (Home of Beatrix Potter)
- Bluebell Sachet
- Vintage Teatime Recipe Book
- Scone Mix
- Orange Marmalade and Raspberry Jam
- Box of Twinnings Tea
- The Daughter of Highland Hall Postcards and Bookmarks
- An Autographed Copy of The Governess of Highland Hall
Everyone who enters the giveaway will receive email updates from me, so you’ll be the first to know when I have a new release or free eBook available.
The Giveaway runs from August 2 – 8. I’ll notify the winner by email after the giveaway closes. Please share this link with your friends!
****Update! The Winner of the giveaway is LouAnn C. Congratulations! I’ve emailed you with details on how to claim your prize. I hope you enjoy a specail teatime with a friend.