I’m excited to gather a team of reading friends who would like to help spread the word about my next English historical novel, Across the Blue. It’s set in 1909 and includes adventure, romance, and inspiration. You can read more about the story on this page.
Advanced reader copies will go out in mid-December. The promotion period is January 20 – March 20th. Before you apply to join the team, please consider your schedule and decide if you have time to read the book and post reviews online by the release date, February 20, and can also commit to do three other things to help promote the book. We’ll be connecting through the Carrie’s Reading Friends Facebook Group, so plan to check in there often for information and helpful memes to make promotion easy and fun.
There will be a special giveaway just for influencers and Carrie’s Reading friends, so I hope you’ll plan to join the team!
Promotion ideas include:
- Post reviews on GoodReads, Amazon, CBD, Barnes & Noble, etc.
- Tell your friends about the book on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Request your library buy a copy.
- Buy copies as gifts for friends and family.
- Pass out bookmarks to friends.
- Post a review on your blog.
- Invite me to visit or Skype with your book club.
- Share the Launch Giveaway info on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Forward my author newsletter to a friend.
- Attend my book launch event.
I have a limited number of advanced reader copies available to team members in the US and Canada. NetGalley, Blogging for Books, and Celebrate Lit also have copies available. You must include the following information to be considered for the team: Your mailing address, a link to a review or blog post featuring one of my previous books, and three ways you would like to promote the book.
If you’d like to join the influencer team, please send me a message via my website connect form. I will post the influencer team list in Carrie’s Reading Friends as soon as all the slots are filled.
Thanks very much!